Before you can begin shopping, please tell us where you are travelling to or from.
The following items may be imported into Australia by persons over 18 years of age without incurring customs duty:
• 50 cigarettes or 50g of tobacco or cigars.
• 2.25 Litres of any alcoholic liquor.
• Articles for personal hygiene and clothing, not including perfume or fur apparel.
• Other goods to a value of A$900 (A$450 if under 18).
There are very strict regulations against the import of non-prescribed drugs, weapons, firearms, wildlife, domestic animals and foodstuffs (including meat, poultry and dairy; plants or parts of plants [including fruit, nuts and seeds]; animal products [including wool, skins and eggs] and any equipment used with domestic animals) and other potential sources of disease and pestilence (such as vaccines or viruses). There are severe penalties for drug trafficking.
For further details on customs regulations, contact the Australian Customs Service (see above). Customs information booklets can be obtained from the Australian High Commission or Embassy.
1) In order to collect your goods you must present your passport.
2) You must be the international traveller in order to purchase.
3) You must present the credit card used to make payment of your order to verify yourself as the card holder.